Whinging bastards

My reading of the sequence of events is that he already has. :-)

Reply to
Howard Neil

In message , Mr Pounder writes

Take it out and f*ck her off.

Reply to
bert

You mean like the health service.

Reply to
bert

Exactly. Except that a lot of the NHS isn't free.

Reply to
John Williamson

The last time I was on a scout camp site the smoke in the bushes was from the Explorer Scouts with their cannabis.

Reply to
ARW

No. I am shagging the Beaver leader. Organising the job got delegated to her and I undercut the opposition as it was for a good cause. The scout leader was never unplesant or rude to me - she was just a whinging bastard who did apologise when she realised that she had made a mistake.

You should never leave three women in charge of organising a tradesman to do a job

Reply to
ARW

Cool - they have Scouts with SUVs?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Probably the 1st Chelsea and Mayfair Troop

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Nah - they're the united Rangers and Rovers

Reply to
bert

There was a caravan pitch for those that did not want to use a tent!

I was only there to help with the traffic to the camp site. My trip to the off licence for the Explorers with no fake ID was voluntary and was in no way connected to the Scouts.

Reply to
ARW

In message , ARW writes

Could be a very apt job title, then. I have a friend who claims to have been in his youth a member of the Huntingdon and Cambridge scout group, abbreviated to Hunts and Cams. They hadn't heard of the Rev Spooner.

Reply to
Nick

There are several Scout Groups within the Cambridge District, one of several Districts in the County. It's possible that at some time there was some sort of "Huntingdon and Cambridge" organisation....

On the other hand, one of the Scouts I knew was called Mike Hunt, generally known as Mike Hunt-with-an-H. I assume his parents called him Michael, and never thought it would be shortened.

Reply to
Alan Braggins