Which tumble drier...?

Is that - the fan - really a good idea?

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

We've got one of these - it's about 3 years old - and we are very happy with it, except that you need a PhD in washomatics to follow the instructions.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

The message from Timothy Murphy contains these words:

Seems to be. Without it the washing takes around twice as long to dry. It's only a cheap deskfan screwed to the ceiling with a pull-cord switch away in the corner. IIRC it's about ten watts.

Reply to
Guy King

Fuck 'em. Serves the little bastards right for hitting my car with their bloody footballs and running over my garden all the time :)

Hellraiser.............>

Reply to
Hellraiser

fenwoman wrote: Bla Bla Bal dot your 'i's and cross your 't's

Good on you gal keep up the good work :)

Reply to
Nice1

What even if it's in your hoome? Never lived in any sort of tower block thank goodness. I am a country woman with land.

Reply to
fenwoman

Aww bless the little loves. I bet they take after you ;-)

Reply to
fenwoman

yes why not just have a washing line straight through the living room, if any of it is going to be in line of sight to the TV then just hang smalls there so your viewing pleasure is not disrupted.

Get orrrf mah laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Reply to
Diablos Rojos

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:36:17 +0100 someone who may be "fenwoman" wrote this:-

As well as the "modern" plastic coated metal drying racks there are also drying racks of more traditional wood. One can also get drying lines that stretch over the bath, ideal for drip drying things.

For drying items it is also possible to use low wattage electric items, such as drying racks and towel rails.

Some have drying areas with heating and vents to take the damp air to the outside.

Reply to
David Hansen

I don't waste my breath. I let the dogs out.

Reply to
fenwoman

So it was you then....

Reply to
Diablos Rojos

20 seconds a dry

once every 15 dries another 30 seconds

about every 4 months easy with a cotton bud two minutes.

all in all cleaning it takes an extra 30 seconds a dry So my advice is get a life.

A vented one means letting cold air into the room or a soaking wet garage.

Reply to
JP