Which to choose - Speedfit, Hep2O or Conex Cuprofit?

I've been reading the current thread on push fit plumbing fittings with interest (and an IMM filter!).
I'm aiming to replumb a bathroom next weekend and will be ordering fittings from (probably) BES. I'll use copper pipe I think, unless anyone can come up with a good reason not to, but I'm not sure which push fit system to go for. Has anyone got any good or bad things to say about the following:-
Conex Cuprofit - maybe looks better, quite slim, limited range? Speedfit - marginally cheapest but not by much Hep2O - widest range (but similar to Speedfit)

snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk writes

a strong rigid material and a light breakable material, the risk is that the light one will come off the worse. I'll just bend that pipe/joint a little out of the way . . . . tsch . . . . psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst . . . &%@$*!!!!!!
I happened to do my heating in speedfit pipe & fittings & was happy, but I may do some of my hot water in copper as I have plenty of 15mm to hand & have straight runs with easy underfloor access.
--
fred

V good with copper

Near the bottom of the plastic range.

Better than Speedfit.
Best use copper and plastic, or flexible connector to connect the bath taps. Use copper and compression/solder for the basin. Using plastic the taps turn.

Stay ignorant then.

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:09:37 +0000, usene wrote:

couplers, elbows and Ts in 2 sizes and a reducer 22-15 you can do what you need. But I see that they don't have the 22-15 in the S/fix book. Hardish to undo even with the tool.

Speedfit out of sight, Cuprofit where on show and where you can't solder - it is neater and more reliable than a compression fitting, but not as cheap or neat as solder.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

all out of sight and the slightly easier dismantling seems a good idea to me. I'm also going with Speedfix plastic pipe rather than copper, probably easier to wiggle into place under the bath. I have ordered lots of clips! :-)

On 1 Dec 2003 09:09:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

Speedfit worked just fine for me as a first time bathroom fitter, only one leak where I capped the cold water feed to the bath tap and didn't push the fitting on hard enough.
Can change anything now with the stop valves I've added without any hassle. I've learned to solder anyway but would still use pushfit out of spite. ;-)
Mark S.