Which spray-can paint for painting nylon fabric?

Hi folks. I ned to stencil some lettering onto nylon fabric. Does anyon know which kind of spray-can paint I should use? Acrylic? Cellulose?

I want the resulting paintwork to be flexible and long-lasting - and harmless to the fabric.

Thank you,

Alwyn

Reply to
Alwyn

There isn't really a good solution. Flexible and long lasting isn't really a problem. Washable, and wearable is.

Neither acrylic or cellulose will work at all.

Silicone sealer is pretty good. You can spray it if you mix it with paint thinner.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

It doesn't need to be washable or wearable - just durable as possible, as it will get rained on, and folded up and packed away many times.

I'm really needing a spraypaint in a can.

Thanks,

Alwyn

Reply to
Alwyn