Which shower..?

Which mixer shower would you recommend with a Baxi 105e boiler? Anybody with specific experience of this particular shower/combi set-up? Thanks

Reply to
jhiker

If you have a flow rate of approx 11 gals then I would recommend the Aqualisa quartz, I have this installed with a combi boiler delivering the above flow rate and have a fantastic shower performance,with no added pump

Reply to
Alex

at 11 gallons I would recommend Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus !!

Reply to
PeTe33