Which sealant for external walls.

I would like to use some sealant to fill cracks in the exterior wall of a house that has been rendered with cement. I have found various grey coloured products on ebay. Any ideas which would be best, i.e. last the longest, remaining pliable and not discolouring?

The Bostik is 4 times the price of the first one.

External frame sealant £4.29

Mapei Coloured silicone sealant £8.30

SIMSON ISR 70-03 WATERPROOF ADHESIVE & SEALANT - BOSTIK £17.49

Michael Chare

They don't discolour. They get covered in algae.

Reply to
harry