Which Screwfix mastic for uPVC windows?

I'm about to start fitting some uPVC windows, and before I put in my next Screwfix order I want to add some tubes of mastic for doing this job... which is the best/most appropriate stuff? S'fix have many types which are apparently suitable; the one I used last time has been discontinued.

Eg, what modulus is best? Recomendations please?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Go to your nearest PVCu stockist (the one's that sell facia / soffit boards and general DG trims etc) they will advise you.

I have a chart from Rhodia Sealants featuring more sealants than you can poke a stick at! I can scan it and email it you if you want.

Reply to
anon

Thanks but I doubt they'll be likely to help me select a product from the Screwfix catalogue, eh?!

David

Reply to
Lobster