Which plaster?

I've spent a lot more than that. I guess the answer is obvious, take a bit of sheet material and tile it with bonding plaster, see if it works.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Depends on the gypsum plaster. Carlite was notorious in being hygroscopic and should not be used anywhere near any damp. Thistle on the other hand...

Reply to
Maris

I've not been out to get it yet, but Thistle is what I had in my sights

cheers, NT

Reply to
meow2222