Which one is Cheap?

What type of security monitoring services you are using and how much you are paying for security monitoring.Because i am paying a lot for my security monitoring that is not enough if you compare it with benefits.But i don't have more money to pay high rates.

Reply to
Alder

Experience has shown that in a domestic situation having a monitored alarm does not save the cost of monitoring off your insurance. If you are a business and have a significant risk then the cost has to be factored into your overheads. DIY monitoring for peace of mind is getting easier with webcams accessible via your phone/tablet etc from whereever you are.

Alarm system phones/texts you. You call back and look at the cam(s) and decide whether to call plod or not.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

JOOI do the police have a system for transferring 999 calls. If you are in Yorkshire and your phone alerts you to a break-in in Herftfordshire can you just call 999 and report it?

Reply to
Andrew May

The health people must have a mechanism - sister in north Scotland rang

999 for mother in south Hampshire a few weeks ago. No - I do not know the details - but ambulance did turn up.
Reply to
polygonum

polygonum put finger to keyboard:

14 hours later, staffed by tired looking paramedics who introduced themselves as Wee Jimbo and Auld Shug?
Reply to
Scion

What?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

:-)

Very prompt, very professional, helpful courteous, efficient, everything you might have hoped for. :-)

Reply to
polygonum

I think its completely depends on how much security you needed because the companies charging different rates for domestic and commercial security monitoring.Because you don't need monitoring for all the properties that you have.

Reply to
Robin27