Which o-ring?

I've discovered a damaged o-ring in my dishwasher (IKEA WHirlpool DWH B10).

It's part 761 4 in the diagram

highlighted, but I can find anywhere what it's full part number is so I can actually buy one!

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Daniele

Reply to
D.M. Procida

In message , D.M. Procida writes

We have a local hardware store that has lots of loose o rings/washers etc. maybe you can find somewhere local that might have one>

Or measure it up and look on ebay?

Reply to
Chris French

Do you have a local Bearing Supplier? They usually have a good range and the means of measuring what you need. I have often used such a place and they usually just ask for 50p in the charity box as they are not really geared up for small cash transactions.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Unfortunately the damage means I can't reliably measure it, and I've tried a number of local places. I'm sure the parts information must be

*somewhere* out there...

Daniele

Reply to
D.M. Procida

I suggest you ask on

where there are pros who help find parts

Reply to
Robin

CPC have a "partsfinder" service which might be able to help :-

Peter Parry

That one might be a bit too big for the box sets which are sometimes available in Aldi/Lidl, and readily available from eBay, Screwfix, Toolstation, etc. If you can't find one, the automotive silicone "gasket" material should work. You need to just overfill the groove, to avoid too much excess being squeezed out.

Reply to
newshound

Have you got *any* of it? If so, you may be able to measure the material diameter (shown as "w" in the Wiki

and then measure the groove it sits in to find the internal diameter of the ring itself.

Reply to
Roger Mills