Which liquid to clean my patio stone slabs

Does anyone know of a cheap safe and effective stone cleaning liquid to help in cleaning the rough stone surface of my patio. Yes I also use a Pressure Washer.

Thanks

Alan

Reply to
alan kearn

Path/patio cleaner from Wilkinsons? £2.99 for 2l.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Mungo wrote; Path/patio cleaner from Wilkinsons? =A32.99 for 2l.

Dead right. Most of these products sre acidic, so careful around the plants!

Dave

Reply to
Magician