Which floor tile adhesive

We're tiling our kitchen and hall as one and there's a bit of a mixture of floor covering to tile upon.

Kitchen is 90% ashpalt, 5% screed and 5% concrete (ie, the asphalt has been patched in a corner with screed and concrete) all on top of york flag stones(solid floor over a cellar). And the hall is wood flooring.

Went round b&q and there's so much adhesive to choose from, adhesive for concrete, adhesive for wood etc etc. Anyone recommend an adhesive that will do for me?

Reply to
hoicem

Stick to BAL products. Single Part Flixible and CTF3 do all my requirements. Website is full of useful information. Link

Neil

I've used BAL for all the tiling I've done, and it's worked very well. Not tried anything else though. I never use readymixed or quick setting either.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Ardex ardurit rapid set. Use flexible slow set for the wood.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher