Which Fernox Cleaner ??

Why do Fernox have such a confusing range of Cleaners/Restorers ? I want to try and recover a boiler that shows all the symptoms of being blocked up, its been getting progressively worse for the last year or so but which cleaner to use ? The details on their website are so similar for each product, they all seem to do pretty much the same thing. The best I can work out is that Superconcentrate Restorer seems to be 'stronger' than Heavy Duty Restorer (aka Superfloc) and DS-40 is stronger than both.

Any pointers as to which one I should use on a boiler most likely badly blocked up with cooked on sludge ?

Chris

Reply to
Chris & Patsy