Which Direction for FM Aerial?

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:41:19 +0100, Andy Luckman wrote (in message ):

That is most interesting. The aerial is up now, but I have some more tasks to perform on the roof in the coming months so I might redo the lashings in this manner. Fortunately I have used two brackets and two lashings so as long as I pick a day with little wind I can replace each lashing in turn.

Reply to
patrick j

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:28:55 +0100, Set Square wrote (in message ):

It's amazing how much it does move. Your mention of it piqued my interest and I found this web-site:

<
patrick j

Try consulting the CAI list. Better than average chance of finding someone skilled.

Reply to
Andy Luckman

In article , Lurch writes

I don't think that cable has much say in what its used for;-()

Reply to
tony sayer

Known as a 'GPO SLICE' as invented by the GPO for telephone pole lashings.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

That should read 'GPO SPLICE', jeeez my spelling !

Dave And you were born knowing all about ms windows....??

Reply to
Dave Stanton