Which country's products do you like??

Most products are made from asian country.Japan,China,Taiwan,etc. Do you like to use this products?? thanks

Reply to
bobotang

Depends what kind of products you're talking about. You'll have to be more specific, I suspect.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Sounds like some form of fishing expedition.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I think I might have missed something ...!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Hammer drill bits,SDS plus,SDS MAX

Reply to
bobotang

Does anyone here smell a troll?

Reply to
Matt Beard

Oh - it's not just me then ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

What about them?

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Do you know PGM???

Reply to
bobotang

I'll second that! The amount of enjoyment using a SDS drill to take up the old 1970's style ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen the other week was well worth the expense of buying it!

Reply to
Robin Mayes

I think Bosch products is the best

Reply to
bobotang

I tink yoo trollin mon.

P.S. Learn trimming to context.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Perhaps it's Drivel back after losing yet another ISP account?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He has been *VERY* quiet, in fact has he posted here at all in the last couple of days?

Reply to
Matt

Only genuine ones though, none of the fake crap Bosch stuff that comes from Hangzhou, China. Is that where your factory is bobotang?

Reply to
Matt

Probably his nurse has increased his medication to stop him foaming at the mouth. Or just to save us from those 'poems'.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Do you use the products ot the Bosch from Hangzhou,China? My factory is in Hangzhou,China.The location is near Bosch. If you have some questions,please email me. bobotang-at-gmail.com

Reply to
bobotang