Where would we be without rules?

Call from a customer who wanted some CD racks assembled. They were made in France.

She'd read the instructions and was concerned that the 'fischers' were missing.

Quick read of the badly translated instructions revealed that the 'fischers' weren't included.

Eventually worked out that the 'fischers' were wall plugs! Logical I suppose, we would maybe call them Rawl Plugs. In Europe Fischer Fixing are the brand leader.

Reply to
David Lang

Hence the parable about the loads and fischers.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

:) I'm glad I finished my tea before reading that.

Reply to
S Viemeister

It's a good thing she didn't mean fissures. :-)

Reply to
pamela

Giggle.

Mike