Where to get spare bits and bobs for upvc doors / tilt-and-turn windows?

Anyone know where to get minor spare parts for upvc doors / tilt-and- turn windows?

These are the bits I'm looking for:

on the left are the hinge covers for a tilt and turn window which have yellowed and cracked. I can't find a manufacturer's name on the window.

On the right is the striker plate for the front door. The thread on the back section is stripped which means the allen bolt can't be tightened and the front section slides back and forth.

All the upvc spares places I've found via Google seem to want to sell you the whole door locking mechanism or the complete window hinges.

Thanks for any pointers.

Reply to
mike

Well,

might be worth a look. Never bought anything there myself, but quite handy for identifying bits to subsequently buy from fleabay ;)

Al.

Reply to
Al

I have saved in my Favourites, (but never tried them!)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Reply to