Where to get perforated drainage pipe?

Hi, I've seen on here peopel say that perforated drainage pipe is quite cheap but so far all I've seen is about 35 pounds for a 6 metre length. That's doesn't sound cheap to me. Anyone know where I can get some at a more reasonable price??

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
adder1969

Try

Example: 100mm diameter coil: 100metres

-GBP 167.19. 25 metres: GBP 53.51.

Mr F,

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

My local builder's merchant - 25m: £27 100m: £88.

Phone around your nearest places.

Reply to
Grunff

If you are near NW Surrey I think we have some old 4" stock for disposal.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

Round my way, just about anywhewe. builders merchants, agricutrurial merchants, wood yard, petrol station etc .......

It comes on 50m rolls, or 25m half rolls. You can get different colours, and different diameters.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Look in YP for agricultural drainage suppliers. I paid less than £10 for a 50m coil of about 50mm dia pipe.

That 50mm was a lucky choice because I then found that it nicely fitted guttering downpipes and elbows.. used to turn awkward corners or underneath paths, etc.

Word of warning. You need two you (at least) to uncoil a coil. This is because (in order to make a tidy coil) they put a continuous twist in the pipe itself. As you unroll it, it tries to re-coil itself, like a coiled coil kettle lead.

Reply to
Tony Williams

Hi, actually yes I am. email me.

Reply to
adder1969

Hi, whereabouts was this? There's no such category in the YP I have. I've done some calling and so far the only stuff I can find is a 25m roll of 80mm from buildbase for 40 quid.

Reply to
adder1969

Rural Herefordshire.

This is a little Co down the road, doing drainage, irrigation, and sewage contracting, plus selling all the associated components at a retail counter.

Reply to
Tony Williams

reply sent

AJH

Reply to
AJH

Hi, could you try again please 'cos nothing has come through!

Reply to
adder1969

OK see if you see this in your inbox, maybe your isp doesn't like my normal address because the DNS doesn't resolve to it. I have checked and the stuff is still available, see

AJH

Reply to
AJH

Also have a look at