where to get chrome light switch surrounds

HI, After just finishing the renovation of my house the only thing I wasn't happy with was the chrome lightswitches against the wall, the estate agent recommended fitting chrome/silver lightswitch surrounds (or finger plates I think there called) but I cant seem to find them anywhere any ideas. Am contemplating getting white ones and spraying them silver actually think I may do this if I cant find them cheap

Reply to
Oliver

What on earth for??

David

Reply to
Lobster

Tell your estate agent to get them and fit them since he's obviously an expert.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

because the plaster around them looks awful and personally I think wil look a lot better with some kinda surround also the chrome faceplates doent fit entirely smooth against the wall

Reply to
Oliver