Where to get bulk-bags on their own?

Hi,

I could do with 2-3 bulk bags ( i.e. the type you get when you order a ton of sand from the builders merchants ) however TP dont sell them separately.

Any odea where I can get some from by Tuesday?!?!

Rgds, Dan

Reply to
Connor T

In article , Connor T writes

Try some other BM's, our local Jewsons will sell them empty

Reply to
Tim Mitchell

If you live in N wales drop me a line

Rick

Reply to
Rick

I've got more than need, which I saved from my last extension. Where are you?

Reply to
Set Square

drive round your locality in search of building sites if you want a freebie!

David

Reply to
Lobster

i'm near hertford in hertfordshire (err, yes!) hehe

Reply to
Connor T

ah excellent. I'm gonna try the blagging it thing i think, then if that fails i'll make a screwfix order!

Reply to
Connor T

?ViewItem&item=7547879186

Reply to
Rob Morley

Ive got tons of em

west suffolk.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

yup, thanks, I found jewsons do them for 6 + vat, cheaper than screwfix!

Reply to
Connor T