Where to get advice

yes :/ But I do need to get this as good as poss first time.

NT

Reply to
NT

A bit perplexed by your response, the OP's question was pretty vague, I gave him some things to think about and hopfully start a dialog. You gave him nothing. It might be helpful if you would pick apart my response line by line, so I know where you think I went wrong to a vague question.

Hmm, many things I wannabe and I'm not, but I can live on the assets I have acquired and I'm happy, You? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I expect that NT is wary of getting taken to the cleaners. Rightfully = so, given the expressed lack of sure knowledge about the value over time issues involved. NT needs expert help, far beyond my minor understanding of the issues and very little detail provided.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

:

I'm hesitant to get into details of the business situation, but the payment arrangement is no problem to go into. I thought I'd replied to a series of questions, but I'm not seeing that in the thread, so will re-respond.

The payments are agreed to be a fraction of the rental return on a house, so will increase year on year. The house is at risk of becoming a bit run down over the yaers, not badly so, just not updated as often as would be best. The level of payments is nothing to get excited about.

There's always a risk of the payer getting into financial trouble, but I plan to account for that separately, since I'm well placed to asses that risk, so want to ignore that one entirely for the moment.

Thanks for all your input so far.

NT

Reply to
NT

I just answered most of these above. Its not worth arranging a partial buyoff, kids arent involved, the payments arent likely to fall in value, management of the asset isnt that good, but tis fucntional.

NT

Reply to
NT