Where to get a bath drain/plug-hole washer?

Maybe more of a "what's it actually called" sort of question. I need to replace the washer that seals the plug-hole of our bath. The old one started dribbling water out when the bath empties and, on looking at it, it needs replacing as it's a bit deformed and very stiff.

So where can I get a new one? It's normally the sort of thing you can find fairly cheaply on eBay but I can't seem to work out an appropriate search to actually find one.

There's actually two of them of course, one inside the bath and one outside.

The old ones are about 7cm dia outside, 4cm inside and a couple of mm thick. Thicker, softer ones would be better.

Reply to
cl

Well I think I've found the right name "bath waste washer". BES have them at 10p each, rather cheaper than anywhere else where the prices seem to start at about £2.00! I'll just have to work out a few more things I need from BES I guess. :-)

If anyone can suggest any other supplier who will supply a few of these for a reasonable price I'd like to know.

Reply to
cl

Your nearest plumbers merchant or DIY shed

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky