Where to find toggle catches for outdoor use

I'm after some toggle catches or similar for securing equipment outdours, thus they need to be galvanised, stainless or similar.

I can't find much with Google, there are *lots* of people selling the one that screwfix sell:-

that's not really robust enough (nor weatherproof).

There's the opposite extreme at:-

they can take up to 3400kg, a bit excessive. Actually the 900kg one is not too way out but something a little smaller is really what I'm after.

Can anyone suggest where I can find this sort of thing?

Reply to
usenet

have a cornucopia of toggle catches. Just type "toggle catch" into the search box.

Reply to
Simon

They do have rather a lot don't they, thanks, I'll browse them at my leisure and then be horrified at the price I expect.

Reply to
usenet

Hi,

A boat chandlers might have what you want, for example:

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C