Where to find Galvanized pipe fittings in London ?

Where to find Galvanized pipe fittings in London ?

I tried B&Q without success. I want to do something like this

Any tips or suggestions ?

Thanks!

Reply to
Helder Oliveira

Looks like black iron, more than galvanised, your most fun would be cutting the thread without the right kit ...

BES do sell mild steel and galvanised nipples, between 4 and 18" long with a thread at each end (near bottom of page ...)

Reply to
Andy Burns

A firm called BSS if there is a branch near to you.

harryagain

I would imagine any trade plumbing supply shop.

Reply to
F Murtz

You need a plumbers' supplier, such as PlumbCenter (or if you want large diameter tube PipeCenter), BSS, Plumbase, Graham Plumbers' Merchant or Smith Bros (SBS).

You will also need a tool hire shop, to hire a thread cutter and, if you want to bend the pipe, a pipe bender. I would recommend powered versions of both.

Reply to
Nightjar