where to buy white bathroom suite and tiles?

But with separate taps you can get your head wedged between them.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Mary Fisher

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

,

I had a specific loo requirement so emailed them and their reply of 'yes' was very prompt, so I ordered two loos and two sinks. The sinks are fine - just what it said on the tin - but the loo answer should have been 'no' so they weren't fit for purpose and I asked them to take the loos away and refund me. There was a slight hiccup at that stage as they didnt reply to two emails so I wrote to them by recorded delivery. That did the trick and my problem was escalated to someone who couldnt have been more helpful, arranged for the loos to be taken away and for me to be refunded

On balance I would say that I had good service and I would use them again

Anna

-- Anna Kettle Lime plaster repair and conservation Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc Tel:    (+44)  01359 230642 Mob:  (+44)  07976 649862 Please look at my website for examples of my work at:

Anna Kettle

,

thanks anna that's good info. May I presume the prob with the loos was fitting them into available space or some similar "your house" type issue (as opposed to something about the loos themselves that was not "standard UK fitting" for e.g.) thanks James

Reply to
jim

,

yes