Where to buy small glass bath screen?

We have no problem with the bathroom carpet. The loo (next door) has lino running under the pan, and sealed under the skirting board. That was essential with smalls around.

Reply to
<me9

Re: screen. If that doesn't work. bathstore.com do one about 300mm wide with a shower rail across the top of it to give a glass screen/curtain combination. I've got one and it works very well indeed. Not particularly cheap but you can find them half-price in the flyers they put in with the weekend papers sometimes.

Reply to
jhiker