Where to buy Phenolic Ply

Thanks for the Sanity check on my plans to extend my trailer.

It occurs to me that it might be good to use the same material for building up the sides of the box as is used for the base - Phenolic ply.

However, the only place i've so far found it for sale (only looked on the web so far) is at Indespension and they want =A380ish a * x 4 sheet!

Does anyone know if this stuff is available cheaper elsewhere?

Failing that, I think WBP is prolly my next best option, anyone got a guide price for an 8 x 4 sheet of this (16mm??)

Reply to
zikkimalambo

Dunno about 16mm, 18mm is around 25ukp at B&Q IIRC

Reply to
John Stumbles