Where to buy night storage heaters (Economy 7)

Hi All,

Been trawling the 'net in vain.

We would like to replace our night storage heaters as our current ones are very old and much less efficient than they used to be. Add to that the burnt dust on the walls after first couple of days after first use of the winter and the fact they are a hideous beige colour.

Can anybody suggest links/names etc. of places that stock/can get a range of different night storage heaters ?

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Watkins

Don't know about a "range" of heaters, but QVS

) have a few by "STIEBEL ELTRON" whoever they are (worth a web search). These are the only ones in my catalogue collection!

They are 183mm deep and look like slightly oversized convection heaters in white. They come in:

0.85kW, 700mm (h) by 332mm (w) by 183mm (d), 41kg with bricks.

1.7kW, 700mm by 560mm by 183mm, 79kg

2.55kW, 700mm by 768mm by 183mm, 110kg

3.4kW, 700mm by 1016mm by 183mm, 145kg

0.85kW heater is "manual", others are "auto".

The QVS codes are SE ETC85SX, SE ETC170SAX, SE ETC250SAX, SE ETC340SAX.

HTH.

Hwyl!

Reply to
Martin Angove

Reply to
Robert

I have 3 storage heaters for sale Condition very good, price: more than reasonable MBS

Reply to
Mr Blue Skye

but where are you?

(or do you know a man who will deliver to anywhere - you can't exactly just stick them in the post?)

Tim

Reply to
tim