Where to buy IEE 16th Ed Regs and OS Guide?

Can anyone recommend a good/cheap place to buy a copy of the 16th Edition Wiring Regs and the On Site Guide?
Or if anyone has one they might sell to me?
Thanks Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam

Our local Waterstones have the OSG, but not the regs. ISTR that Amazon had both.
Al

If you can't afford new, try eBay. Make sure it is the right version, though. You want the blue cover, I believe. Yellow is older. Red older still.
Christian.
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:45:27 -0000, "Christian McArdle"

Yep. both are blue in latest version
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

www.amazon.co.uk
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Amazon seem more expensive than buying from IEE's shop. Iee are 35 for the regs and 14 for the OSG.
E-bay doesn't list anything.
Thanks to all for advice. Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam

Edition
the
Where do you see 35?
http://www.iee.org/Shop/ProductListing.cfm shows 47 - http://www.iee.org/shop/invoke.cfm?objectid 2B0B8C-AE4F-437E-A3E0A82016CB4 AF0&method=DisplayDetails
I can see 350 (for the CD-ROM version - ouch!) and 35 for the Commentary on IEE Wiring Regulations 16th edition - you don't mean that, do you?

I know. I'd be gutted if I could have paid only 35 quid.
Christian.

Amazon and some others are doing it at 42 rather than 47 or 49. (If you find it cheaper please let me know!) The OSG should be about 14 - I got mine at that price in our local Waterstones.
COOP online bookshop believe it or not... 38

You are kidding, non?
(I'm gutted: I just ordered it from Amazon for 42)
Have you a URL?
From http://www.co-op.co.uk/ only Co-op2U seems likely, and they don't seem to do treeware.
John Stumbles wrote:

www.coopentertainmentshop.co.uk
--
Replace MYNAME with andy to reply.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:09:00 +0000, Andy P

I just had a look at that. Might wait till the new version comes out next month though. (I've been saying that for months!) ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

seem
'kinell <gnash!>

seem
Great - thanks for that. I have just ordered over 50 odd quids worth of paper.
Sure eveyerone agrees this is a damn rip-off. Gotta be done though.
I have to say I've never heard of or seen that Co-op web site before. Thanks a lot.
Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam

You might consider the Electricians Guide (16th Edition) from TLC at 12.95, unless studying for a qualification.
--
*Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

London SW 12

Thanks for that Dave but I must sit the exam. Who is the authour of that guide (there seems to be so many)? I might buy it anyway.
Cheers
Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam

John Whitfield. I've got a copy, but must own up to never having opened it. Much more fun to start an argument here.
--
*Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites? *

London SW 12

Join the club - my shelves are crammed with books the only pleasure from which I have so far had has been buying them with good intention. Ah! One day etc ........
Rob