Where to buy IEE 16th Ed Regs and OS Guide?

Can anyone recommend a good/cheap place to buy a copy of the 16th Edition Wiring Regs and the On Site Guide?

Or if anyone has one they might sell to me?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
Kalico

Our local Waterstones have the OSG, but not the regs. ISTR that Amazon had both.

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

If you can't afford new, try eBay. Make sure it is the right version, though. You want the blue cover, I believe. Yellow is older. Red older still.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yep. both are blue in latest version

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Amazon seem more expensive than buying from IEE's shop. Iee are £35 for the regs and £14 for the OSG.

E-bay doesn't list anything.

Thanks to all for advice. Rob

Reply to
Kalico

COOP online bookshop believe it or not... £38

Reply to
John Horne

I know. I'd be gutted if I could have paid only 35 quid.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Amazon and some others are doing it at £42 rather than 47 or 49. (If you find it cheaper please let me know!) The OSG should be about £14 - I got mine at that price in our local Waterstones.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Where do you see £35?

shows £47 -
can see £350 (for the CD-ROM version - ouch!) and £35 for the Commentary on IEE Wiring Regulations 16th edition - you don't mean that, do you?

Reply to
John Stumbles

You are kidding, non?

(I'm gutted: I just ordered it from Amazon for £42)

Have you a URL?

From

only Co-op2U seems likely, and they don't seem to do treeware.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Andy P

You might consider the Electricians Guide (16th Edition) from TLC at

12.95, unless studying for a qualification.
Reply to
Dave Plowman

I just had a look at that. Might wait till the new version comes out next month though. (I've been saying that for months!) ..

SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Reply to
Lurch

'kinell

Reply to
John Stumbles

Thanks for that Dave but I must sit the exam. Who is the authour of that guide (there seems to be so many)? I might buy it anyway.

Cheers

Rob

Reply to
Kalico

Great - thanks for that. I have just ordered over 50 odd quids worth of paper.

Sure eveyerone agrees this is a damn rip-off. Gotta be done though.

I have to say I've never heard of or seen that Co-op web site before. Thanks a lot.

Rob

Reply to
Kalico

John Whitfield. I've got a copy, but must own up to never having opened it. Much more fun to start an argument here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Join the club - my shelves are crammed with books the only pleasure from which I have so far had has been buying them with good intention. Ah! One day etc ........

Rob

Reply to
Kalico