Where to buy cut foam in Kent?

Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Bromley market most Thursday at the back of Bromley North station

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Ah, sorry. I meant in "real" Kent, not the bit on London that *thinks* it is in Kent. ;-)

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

You can get foam on order (not sure if they stock it) from Busy B's in Herne Bay.

Reply to
Bob Eager

*thinks*

That reply reads a bit like 'don't bother trying to help me next time'

Have you retired from the Diplomatic Core or did they fire you?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Sorry, didn't mean to, there was a smiley.

I figure that in Kent (London) you can get most things at the market down the road, whereas in my bit of Kent you may see the odd sheep.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Apology accepted

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I know what you mean by 'real kent'.

There is a place on the A251 between the A2 and Ashford

J Elliott Springfield House, Buck St, Challock, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AR Tel: 01233 740327

or Peter Jewson in Sittingbourne

in 'real kent' are you Nigel?

Dave

Reply to