Where to buy bags of RED patching tarmac?

Anyone know if this is available? I only need 5-6 bags for some driveway patching. I've tried some local builders merchnats, B&Q, Travis Perkins and Wickes. I'm in the Stoke area if that makes a difference. Thank you.

Reply to
nafuk

replying to nafuk, Marina Lamb wrote: Hi there is red tarmac for sale on eBay

Reply to
Marina Lamb

replying to nafuk, Marina Lamb wrote: Hi there is red tarmac for sale on eBay

Reply to
Marina Lamb

Te reply is a bit late. Didn't home owners hub tell you the question was posted 11 years ago?

Reply to
alan_m

Well it does but for some odd reason the bit that presents posts over there seems more interested in months and sod the year. It is there though it just proves that the sighted see what they want to see not what is actually there! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It always seems to show the year for me.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I haven't dignified them with a visit.

Are you checking up how much they owe you? :-)

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Sometimes I check the age of a post, and then reply via their site.

Reply to
Bob Eager