Where to buy air bricks?

I need to buy a few air bricks but am struggling to find anywhere local that sells them?

Seem silly ordering a few air bricks from the likes of Screwfix, that's if they sell them.

Anyone know of any well known DIY stores that might sell them?

Steve...

Reply to
dog-man

===================== Wickes

Cic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 383 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Cicero

From the air force.

Any large builders yard sell them,and if you say thats where you tried...

I don't believe it.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I think I've seen them in Wickes, but you'll probably find a much bigger selection, and cheaper, at a builder's merchant, which is where I buy them.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

The whole point of the likes of screwfix and some of the other similar suppliers is that you can order items on the afternoon and they will be with you the next day. Screwfix do stock them.

Unless the builders yard is next door, it will often cost you more in time and petrol in looking around for these.

dg

Reply to
dg

Tried Wickes and they don't have any, but my local wickes is only a small store, but soon a Wickes extra will be opening.

Reply to
dog-man

They don't appear on their newly desinged web site either, Im sure a builders merchant would have them.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I got some from Wickes 3 days ago.

Reply to