Where to buy a rubber foot for a 9.5mm tube?

I need to fit a rubber foot to 9.5mm diameter steel spike on a double bass, but all the walking stick ends I can find are 1/2" minimum. Any suggestions?

Reply to
NoSpam

Try:

Dave Liquorice

How about heatshrink tubing end caps? RS components 397-641 or CPC CB09652

10mm diameter shrinks down to 4mm diameter. John Weale
Reply to
John Weale

It might be worth wandering in to an outdoor shop as that would be about the same size that's used on walking poles. Spares are often sold seperately.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Thanks all.