where to buy 16mm T & E

Hi All have got to run a 35m length of 16mm t&e where can i get it at a sensible price, it seems ridicoulusly overpriced wherever i try.

Terry

Reply to
ganja

is expensive at the moment!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

I assume the photograph is nothing to do with what will be supplied?

Reply to
mike

although the desscription "Conductors: 2 x Solid Plain Copper Cores" is obviously wrong (16mm^2 T&E usually has something like 7 strands of

1.71mm^2)
Reply to
John Rumm

Its a bastard to bend even with stranded cores. Imagine what it would be like with solid!.

Dave

Reply to
gort

You are right.. I read that as 1.6mm^2..16mm^2 is indeed an expensive and brutal piece of wire.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ok so is about =A3140 the cheapest i am gunna get a reel of 16mm, time=20 to rob a bank, shame my mate quit working at CEF wudda got some good=20 discount

Reply to
ganja

Not sure you would - many wholesalers treat cable as a loss leader.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)