Where's IMM ?

Anybody know where he's got to ? He mentions Thailand a lot when pulling somebody's chain but I'd hate to think he was there himself recently.

Reply to
Mike

He's back. :-) He's replied just today to a couple of threads further up the list, so we know he's safe and well at least.

Reply to
BigWallop

Yep - my newsreader displayed it straight after I uploaded my message :-)

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" wrote in news:crhpqv$l68$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk:

Nice to know the IMM magic still works ;-)

mike

Reply to
mike ring

He's been confined to micro$hites netherworld ;-))

Reply to
Don Spumey

Oh, I don't know.

A suitably fitting end for an eco warrior I would have thought.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , Mike writes

Who cares? He's nothing but a waste of oxygen and disc space.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Mike Tomlinson wrote in news:1CVeEKFhsV3BFwQ2 @jasper.org.uk:

I do - He's *our* WOOADS

mike

Reply to
mike ring

In message , BigWallop writes

What, even tsunamis won't touch him with a bargepole ?

Reply to
raden

In message , Mike writes

Yes, he keeps on going on about Dim Lin when he can't answer one of my posts - I think she must be his sister

Reply to
raden

I stood there on the beach and told it to go back. It did.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, I am no relation to your Oriental enchantress. I could never be related to the likes of you.

Reply to
IMM

I bet he's breathing a sigh of relief there.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I think he was breathing fire.

Reply to
IMM

ROFLMAO !!!!! Well done Faruke (sp), that's the first time you've gotten away with that trick.

Reply to
BigWallop

In message , IMM writes

They do that naturally

Reply to
raden

I sure am (Stan Laurel)

Reply to
raden

I always knew you were a right Cnut.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Maxie, you are not like Stan, you are like Oliver...a fatty.

Reply to
IMM