Where have I seen this...

I recently saw a sort of 'combination' bath screen and shower curtain rail. There was a narrow glass panel to make a good seal against the wall and the top of the bath and then a right-angled shower rail running around and inside the top of the panel to the opposite wall. Seems to me it combines the best aspects of both types. Trouble is - I can't remember where I saw it. Does it ring any bells?

Reply to
jhiker

Sorry, i've not seen an actual product like this. But it definately works.

It's a very good way to get rid of that annoying gap between the curtain and the wall. I used to have something like this in the bathroom at university. In this case it was actually a small section of studded partition which was tiled the same as the wall.

Or you could use those glass bricks and build one that way.

Or velcro.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Genius, i've been using a rubber duck to hold down the curtain in the corner.

I'll certainly give that a try.

Here's hoping the chap who did my tiles made that one solid enugh to survive my kids pulling at the velcro :)

Or fix the shower centrally above the bath so the edges of the shower curtain don't need to be sealed. Added bonus is that you can shower with a friend ...

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to