Where have all the master craftsmen gone?

Neighbour has just had their gutter relined(Sandstone)with lead,bit of damage and they filled in the damage with S&C and did not even model it to the contour of the shape of the side of the gutter.

How do they get away with this sort of bodging?

Reply to
George

Did your neighbour pay? If so that is your answer.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

is the right answer.

Reply to
Vass

Absolute disgrace

Reply to
Anita Palley

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha....she will be pleased when she comes in and I tell her the gutter is holding back water. She asked me this morning to have a look at the job they done on the gutter as she thinks her bedroom wall is getting wet?

They joined her lead with my lead but instead of seam welding it together,they have folded her end over and just staped it down over mine. Originally the joins had a piece of bituen felt welded over the join(long story) and it was causing build of rain water to seep into the cavity and into her bedroom wall so the job had to be done again.

pmsl... roofers I've sh*t em!

Reply to
George