where?door bar

hello,my front door has a "bar" of profiled wood screwed to the outside,an inch or two up from the bottom edge. Obviously its a weather/rain protection thing. Its a bit rotted at the edges. Can these wood mouldings be bought off the shelf or do you have to fashion your own??

ta

Reply to
tarquinlinbin

Go to a real timberyard. They're an off the shelf item, but anyone with a spindle moulder can knock custom ones out to order. It's not expensive.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Usually called weatherstrip or weatherboard I believe.

Reply to
rrh