Where do you buy a TV aerial mast?

No TV signal this morning after last night's winds and a check on the roof reveals that the aerial mast has rusted through and snapped. B & Q do a 3' mast which is exactly what I'm looking for:

of curiosity, are there other places that you can walk into and get a 1" x 3' mast?

Thanks.

Reply to
blackhead

In message , blackhead wrote

You may also want to consider a 1.5 or 2 inch diameter mast in aluminium.

You may have a tlc branch on a trading estate near you

Maplin have 'high street' retail outlets

Reply to
Alan

> Out of curiosity, are there other places that you can walk into and

Depends whre you are really. Try

SJP

> Out of curiosity, are there other places that you can walk into and

Hall Aerials Unit 1/3 Bury Walk Bedford Bedfordshire MK41 0DU South East Phone: 01234 344720

One of the reasons I like him is that on one occasion when I said I'd tried to find out which aerial group I needed for a new TV aerial by looking it up on the Internet, he said "Oh, there's nothing on that Internet". It's become something of a catchphrase in my office.

Reply to
Huge

>>> Out of curiosity, are there other places that you can walk into and

Next time you go in, tell him he's on the Internet now.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel