Where can I get this draft excluder?

I don?t know if this called something special but all I can seem to find is the stuff that goes at the bottom of your door or the stuff that is foam based and I don?t want that, this is the kind of stuff you use for internal doors, I live near a screwfix, B&Q, Tool Station and a Selco but I can?t seem to see this kind of thing on those sites, mind you I am just searching for ?draft excluders?.

You may need to roate the image i'm sorry about that

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Try searching for brush strip. Lots of different types and sizes out there.

Reply to
Nightjar

Have you tried "draught excluder"?

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Last time I bought some (about a year ago) it was from a Homebase store, in a pack with lengths for sides and top of a door.

Reply to
Davidm

harryagain