Where can I get some 90mm o/d soft rubber (washing machine sump style) hose

I need to connect a pair of offset fixed pipes, 25cm apart and off-axis by 8cm so I am looking for a supplier of bendable rubber hose that I can use to join with jubilee clips. The kind of soft rubber hose installed in the sump of a washing machine is ideal.

I am struggling to find a source.

Can anyone suggest a supplier?

Reply to
Tim

Car accessory shop? Radiator hose?

Reply to
Bob Eager

The message from Tim contains these words:

So go to a washing machine spaces place and ask to rummage through their box of hoses.

Halfords sell "universal[1]" coolant hoses which are currugated and flexible.

[1] One size doesn't quite fit all.
Reply to
Guy King

90mm is a big hose, whats it carrying?
Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yep, this is my problem, it's to carry drainage water.

I am struggling to think of any application that might use a soft synthetic rubber (EPDM) hose of this bore.

Reply to
Tim

I mentioned car radiator hose before, but it's a bit big for that. Wonder about trucks?

Reply to
Bob Eager

ISTR that 90mm is a standard irrigation PVC pipe size. Maybe 2x 45-degree elbows and a short straight section?

Reply to
Tony Williams