Where can I get single panel radiators

I have a microbore heating system and need a single panel radiator, can anyone suggest a decent supplier please?

Reply to
BeeJay

B & Q stock a variety of single and double panel radiators in assorted sizes. Whether they count as a decent supplier I can't say. I had no problems when I bought a double panel radiator from B & Q a few months back (Kudox brand).

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

=============== Just to be clear - you don't *need* single panel radiators to go with microbore.

Wickes, B&Q and of course Screwfix amongst many others stock single panel.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Kudox is the brand that Screwfix sell as well.....

Re Kudox ..What are the four black plastic ( or rubber ) blocks that are attached to the bracket fittings for .Are they just for protection during transit .??

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Radiators don't care whether they're fitted to microbore - or larger bore - systems. You just need the appropriate valves to suit the pipework.

I usually get my radiators from the PlumbCenter (sic). Get a brochure first, and then decide what you want. Ring up for a price rather than go in, and they will likely quote you the trade price rather than the retail price - and will honour it when you go in to buy it.

Reply to
Roger Mills (aka Set Square)

Yup, they stop the hanging loops getting squashed.

Reply to
John Rumm

Hmmm..pity they don't do something to stop the top panel getting squashed ......

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

The only semi reliable way of doing that seems to be: only order double panel rads!

Reply to
John Rumm

Or order "discount" radiators from

You will then receive a "Centrerad" from PlumbCenter. These are basically rebranded Myson rads, but come in metric sizes. Compare prices with going to PlumbCenter direct first. Quality product. Round tops look infinitely better than knife tops.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle