Where can I get one?

When I was a lad we used knicker elastic to make them. At least other people's kids did. We could nerver afford the elastic.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

It's known as repurposing (apparently)!

Reply to
newshound

Carefully slice up old inner tubes.

Reply to
harry

Carefully slice up old inner tubes.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Couldn't you nick some knickers off the washing lines, or were your neighbours all fur coat and nae knickers?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Not entirely obvious as to what you refer and what elastic has to do with it. Note I cannot see pictures, but at a guess you may be referring to the method of launching some older drones. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff