Where can I get BLACK Pipe Lagging

Does anyone know where I can get Pipe Lagging in Black.. I have been told that "Armaflex" may be what I want, but I am having trouble locating it.

Everything I have found locally is grey.

Any pointers would be appreciated

Jon

Reply to
jon.p.weaver

I got some from a large B&Q about 2 years ago

Reply to
nafuk

Yup - seen some only the other day (granted it was also a 'warehouse').

Reply to
Mathew J. Newton

I have black lagging on my fixed, split air conditioner pipes (They are not split, the pipe was fed through the lagging), maybe a place the supplies/fits them?

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

Hi Jon. I have used these guys in the past. And bought a load of black Armstrong for a project. Very helpful.

Brothers Insulation. Baz

Reply to
Baz

Most refrigeration firms will stock Armaflex.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

ocidental

Hi,

Try:

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

I got some from plumbase. Had to be ordered in though. I needed some to insulate pipes underground that were less than 600 mm deep.

Good luck

Reply to
Commodore.White

Mail order from here

I've used them several times for standard Grey and Armaflex which is black and rated up to solar thermal system temperatures and so is more expensive.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I've bought insulation from Trading Depot.

They sell Climaflex Insul-tube, which is rubber insulation similar to Armaflex I think

Reply to
Chris French

or BES

BruceB

FFS... The thread is over 9 years old...

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Why would any one care about the colour when it's underground?

Reply to
Uncle Peter

In message , Mathew Newton writes

True, but this is uk.d-i-y, sometimes DIY projects can take a while :-)

Reply to
Bill

But I mitigate by mostly completing each sub job before moving on...

Reply to
Tim Watts