where can I get an underground stopcock in a shaft ?

I want to install an underground stopcock in a shaft, like a mini- manhole, depth around 750mm. Where can I purchase such a thing ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Well, it appears the magic phrase is "boundary box". Since nobody else seemed to know ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

You can use a section of soilpipe or underground drain as a shaft - you'll need to cut the bottom of it to shape, so that it fits over the pipe but doesn't allow sand/soil to wah in over the tap/pipe.

Reply to
Phil L

Yep, the only issue is getting the little manhole-type thing on the top. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Like this

nobodyhome