Where can I get a rugged, waterproof 8sq.m.plastic shed?

I am looking to find a rugged plastic storage shed of about 8 square metres volume. I want it to be as waterproof as possible so it can keep the contents dry in pounding rain, and of a similar build quality as a buidling site portaloo.

Can any one suggest a manufacturer?

Reply to
Tim

have the toilet cubicles from about £400, so if they would make one without the insides ... your local toilet hire place might have old shells going begging (if you're prepared to wash them ...)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Costco usually have one in, about 8ft square by 6 ft high.

Don't know if this is the exact same one as their UK offering :

it's this sort of thing.

DG

Reply to
Derek ^

Though they don't seem to emphasise the ~8sqm shed on the front page...

Reply to
Ian Stirling