Where can I get a replacement t handle?

I have a steel access door to the garage (not the up & over door) whic

on the inside has a "T" handle that turns when unlocked from th outside & simply engages on the edge of the frame. Both parts of th "T" have broken off as the door has slammed shut in the locke position. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I have looke at garage door places on the internet & not seen anything like it. I has a square hole in the middle & simply slides onto the square ba bit, held in place with a captive washer

-- Pufter

Reply to
Pufter

Try these people.

are others too if you google for the brand & spares

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Screwfix do one IIRC - not sure if it'll fit yours but you can send it back if it doesn't

Reply to
John Stumbles