where can I get a good hardwood staircase ?

Any suggestions as to where I can get a good hardwood staircase made to order ?

A joiner's shop. Your local paper will carry ads from them from time to time. Yellow pages et all.
Anyone know where to get a bad one?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:34:43 -0000, "Iain A Gilroy"

I bought a very nice oak one from a company called Sabrina in Shrewsbury.
http://www.oakdoors.co.uk /
Their main business is (no surprise) oak doors but they will make virtually anything to order including staircases.
These things are *very* heavy and very solid.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl