Where can I get...

A short length of rigid pipe with an internal diameter of 57or 58mm?

Does anyone know? (In case anyone is interested, I am trying to make a photo adapter for a telescope.)

Many thanks,

Sean

Reply to
seanofford

Will plastic do? I have some 57mm ID, 3mm wall, 295mm long, brown. Pretty rigid, you can barely squeeze it between thumb and fingers of two hands. Centres of chart recorder rolls I knew would come in handy if I kept them long enough.

e-mail me if interested.

Chris (SE London)

Reply to
chris_doran

68mm black PVC drainpipe is going to be damn close to that.
Reply to
Ian Stirling

Make it out of glass cloth and resin rolled round a release coated split mandrel

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You will probably get what you want here

it could be expensive.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick L

Hi Chris - I've sent a couple of emails to you about this. Let me know if you're sill interested in parting with one of these rolls!

Many thanks, Sean

chris snipped-for-privacy@postmaster.co.uk wrote:

Reply to
seanofford