Where can I find one of these?

To try & pinpoint the cause of a condensation problem I'm looking for a combined thermometer and humidistat / hygrometer (AFAIK the same thing) to record and store measurements at intervals, eg once every 15 minutes over, say, a 24 hour period. It would be good if it could download to a PC, but not essential.

I've had a good hunt around the web & while I can find loads that will store a max & min at around =A320, I can't find anything that will just store readings at set intervals, which costs less than several hundred quid.

Any suggestions?

Michael

Reply to
michaeld121

You've tried Maplins?

ISTR an educational outfit which used to sell that sort of kit years ago

- can't remember details, but that might be the area in which to narrow your search.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Any good ? :-

first one on the page - WS8610. You will need a serial port on you PC to connect to it.

Reply to
Hugh Jampton

Thanks - that's exactly what I was looking for. Based on that site I've also managed to find a couple of alternatives as well.

Michael

Reply to
michaeld121